Running Start Informational Page
Basic requirements/expectations for all Running Start students:
- You will meet with your counselor in October, February, and May to obtain your authorization form for the following college quarter by appointment only made through the counseling administrative assistant by calling 253 804-4548 or emailing email@example.com.
- Absences/tardies caused by bell schedule changes must be excused by a parent.
- The minimum college grade requirement for earning AMHS credit is 1.0.
Additional expectations for senior Running Start students earning an AMHS diploma:
- Senior portfolio deadlines will be met in order to obtain your authorization form for the upcoming quarter's class registration
- Classes required for graduation will be taken and passed in fall or winter quarter
View Green River College Running Start calendars here:
Spring Quarter (Fall, Winter, Spring 2017 coming soon)
Running Start documents:
Academic Indicator - For end of senior year (GRC)